Oh Paris, you know
I held on too much .
paris
grupės

grupės

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
Priority : A woman's strenght isn't just about how much she can handle before she breaks it's also about how much she must handle after she's broken.
Location : Thunder breaks in your chest lightening flashes in your eyes. The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.
Accounts : Azariah, Balthazar, Camila, Michael, Nicholas
Name : Fire
Natalia Cassandra Mendoza

PostSubject: grupės   Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:33 pm

LOVE
“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.”

FRIENDSHIP
“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”

FAMILY
“There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching - they are your family. ”

MONEY
“Money isn't everything...but it ranks right up there with oxygen. It cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.”

PLEASURE
“So she thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”

SUCCESS
“I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ”

ART
“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
Back to top Go down

Cities are built from ruins. I think people are too.
Priority : you will fall in love with your friends. deep, passionate love. you will create a second family with them, a kind of tribe that makes you feel less vulnerable.
Accounts : adrian & seraphine
Name : shar
Cities are built from ruins. I think people are too.
Vanessa Malia Del Rosario

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:08 pm

prie friendship, fenks
Back to top Go down

Priority : A woman's strenght isn't just about how much she can handle before she breaks it's also about how much she must handle after she's broken.
Location : Thunder breaks in your chest lightening flashes in your eyes. The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Priority : We are like a restless sea, finding a little peace here and a little pleasure there, but nothing permanent and satisfying

Penelope Callista Raines

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:19 pm

pleasure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:52 pm

minutele
Back to top Go down

Priority : Being soft-hearted does not make you a weak person. It. takes courage to stay delicate in a World that is sometimes cruel.
Accounts : TIMOTHÉE TOBIAS BILODEAU.
Name : dovilė.

Meissa Theone D'Ocón

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:35 pm

love
Back to top Go down

The winds that awakened the stars are blowing through my blood
Priority : I get drunk on dreams and choke on real life
Location : I am a world that cannot be explored in one day. I am not a place for cowards.
Accounts : celeste, elettra, max, ravenna
Name : Gabrielė
The winds that awakened the stars are blowing through my blood
Neira Calista Armando

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Priority : It’s not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What’s hard, she said, is figuring out what you’re willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about.
Location : When I talk to you I am happy. Because you listen, and my words find a home.
Name : Aušrinė

Matthew David Cohen

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:56 pm

permeskit prie art
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Priority : Pleasure
Name : Val.

Nicolas Peter Bird

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Pleasure, please
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grupės   

Back to top Go down