paris
pagalba - Page 3

pagalba

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

spiderman

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue May 15, 2018 5:03 pm

sveiki, ar atiduotumėt Madelaine Petsch?
Back to top Go down

I am a savage. Couldn’t you tell? I warned you I’m part heaven and equal parts hell
Priority : Nights when we kept dancing, changing all our plans and making every day a holiday. Feel the years start burning, city lights they're turning, something 'bout this feels the same
Location : Tired of the days living in the dark she ran to the place where wild things are
Accounts : eva, neira
Name : Gabrielė
I am a savage. Couldn’t you tell? I warned you I’m part heaven and equal parts hell
Elettra Hera Eliades

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue May 15, 2018 5:11 pm

atiduotumėm
Back to top Go down

Priority : the temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to suceed
Location : I will forget you in the l.a. lights, the Paris autumn, the sunset of nova Zemlya
Accounts : D'Aramatiz; fiore
Name : p.

Ophelia Pearl Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Mon May 21, 2018 10:18 am

hola, ar atiduotumėte Dua Lipą?  
jeigu taip - keisti Kylie į ją ar ne?
Back to top Go down

Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Priority : You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.
Accounts : GNMMPP
Name : Fire
Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Camilla Arya Knight

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Mon May 21, 2018 10:21 am

atiduotumem ir 110 proc keisti, nes bent mano nuomone bet kas geriau negu kylie o dua apskritai butu step upas i kosmosa kaip po claimo pasirinkimas
Back to top Go down

Priority : Remember that you were art long before he came to admire you, and you’ll continue to be art even when he’s gone.
Location : what can i do when the night comes and i break into stars

Isobel Anne Shelby

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Mon May 21, 2018 10:25 am

keisti, dua lipa supeeeer yra
Back to top Go down

I have sea foam in my veins, I understand the language of waves.
Priority : To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.
Location : and the ocean seducing me with its melodies- come on my dear, plunge into the dark and let the water set you free
I have sea foam in my veins, I understand the language of waves.
Cordelia Aisha Berkowicz

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Mon May 21, 2018 4:13 pm

sveiki, norėčiau pasiteirauti, ar gaučiau Phoebe Tonkin?
Back to top Go down

Priority : You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.
Accounts : GNMMPP
Name : Fire
Camilla Arya Knight

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Mon May 21, 2018 7:49 pm

taip
Back to top Go down

Emmaleah alycia parrish

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue May 22, 2018 1:03 pm

ar čia reikia mini veikėjo aprašymo? jeigu taip, gal galit linką numest? labai ačiū xx
Back to top Go down

Priority : Nights when we kept dancing, changing all our plans and making every day a holiday. Feel the years start burning, city lights they're turning, something 'bout this feels the same
Location : Tired of the days living in the dark she ran to the place where wild things are
Accounts : eva, neira
Name : Gabrielė
Elettra Hera Eliades

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 pm

mini biografijos nėra būtinos, bet dauguma žmonių kurdamiesi šeimos temą pirmame poste surašo svarbiausius faktus apie veikėją, kad kitiems būtų lengviau siūlytis į šeimą ir galvot statusus :D nėra jokios tikslios formos, kaip tai daryt, tai čia visiškai tavo pasirinkimas o pilno aprašymo anketa yra čia: http://www.stormystars.net/t67753-anketa
Back to top Go down

hey

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Yesterday at 6:42 pm

sveiki ,gal kažkas ieško kažko iš jaunesnių merginų?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   

Back to top Go down

pagalba

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Paris, Prada, Pearls, Perfume :: forumas :: Paris is always a good idea-