Oh Paris, you know
I held on too much .
paris
grupės

grupės

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Priority : You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.
Accounts : DNMMPP
Name : Fire
Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Camilla Arya Knight

PostSubject: grupės   Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:26 pm

LOVE
“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.”

FRIENDSHIP
“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”

FAMILY
“There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching - they are your family. ”

MONEY
“Money isn't everything...but it ranks right up there with oxygen. It cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.”

PLEASURE
“So she thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”

SUCCESS
“I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ”

ART
“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
Back to top Go down

a certain darkness is needed to see the stars
Priority : Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
Accounts : Fiore; charron; lindgren; Gonzalez
Name : p.
a certain darkness is needed to see the stars
Gaia Penelope D'Aramatiz

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:04 am

perkelkit prie success, ačiū
Back to top Go down

You're not a monster, I'm not not a monster, but we have monsters inside our minds.
Priority : ART IS TO CONSOLE THOSE WHO ARE BROKEN BY LIFE.
Location : Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can’t take it in all at once.
Name : LAURRA
You're not a monster, I'm not not a monster, but we have monsters inside our minds.
Artemisia Zaria Valeska

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:16 am

done
Back to top Go down
http://nancywhelers.tumblr.com/ Online

What are we if not vowels of thirst?
Priority : GIVE BACK MY BOOK AND TAKE MY KISS INSTEAD
Location : THE ONLY PEOPLE UP AT 3 AM ARE IN LOVE, LONELY, DRUNK, OR ALL THREE.
Accounts : ABMVA
Name : Boo
What are we if not vowels of thirst?
Emil Lemar Markovic

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 pm

permeskit prie art
Back to top Go down

You are wicked, and you are cruel, but my god, are you divine. Oh darling, how you burn.
Priority : my favourite position is CEO
Location : I AM A WORLD THAT CANNOT BE EXPLORED IN ONE DAY. I AM NOT A PLACE FOR COWARDS.
Accounts : elettra, aiden
Name : Gabrielė
You are wicked, and you are cruel, but my god, are you divine. Oh darling, how you burn.
Eva Narcissa Lefèvre

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down

In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.
Priority : Success
Veronica Isobel Denham

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Prie SUCCESS
Back to top Go down

Priority : ART IS TO CONSOLE THOSE WHO ARE BROKEN BY LIFE.
Location : Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can’t take it in all at once.
Name : LAURRA
Artemisia Zaria Valeska

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
http://nancywhelers.tumblr.com/ Online

Hide your eyes darling, people can see right through them.
Location : Oftentimes, I find myself bathed in wanderlust. Consumed by it. Those are my favourite moments. IT Makes me feel whole. IT Makes me feel free.
Accounts : adrian & seraphine
Name : shar
Hide your eyes darling, people can see right through them.
Marianna Alena Rachowski

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:42 am

success, dėkutis
Back to top Go down

Priority : my favourite position is CEO
Location : I AM A WORLD THAT CANNOT BE EXPLORED IN ONE DAY. I AM NOT A PLACE FOR COWARDS.
Accounts : elettra, aiden
Name : Gabrielė
Eva Narcissa Lefèvre

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Hugo Patroclus Jarsdel

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:39 pm

money
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grupės   

Back to top Go down

grupės

View previous topic View next topic Back to top