Oh Paris, you know
I held on too much .
paris
grupės

grupės

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
Priority : And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music
Accounts : CPPS
Name : fire
You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
Nadira Safiyyah al Azhar

PostSubject: grupės   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

LOVE
“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.”

FRIENDSHIP
“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”

FAMILY
“There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching - they are your family. ”

MONEY
“Money isn't everything...but it ranks right up there with oxygen. It cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.”

PLEASURE
“So she thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”

SUCCESS
“I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ”

ART
“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
Back to top Go down

they made you into a weapon and told you to find peace.
Priority : To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.
Location : Paris is like the girl that’s rude to you at a bar at first, and then you eventually fall in love with her the most.
they made you into a weapon and told you to find peace.
Amira Ophélia Sepúlveda

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:03 pm

pridėkit prie pleasure, ačiū
Back to top Go down

Some people are magic, and others are just the illusion of it.
Priority : WHAT IS BAD FOR THE HEART IS GOOD FOR THE ART. THE TERRIBLE IRONY OF OUR LIVES AS ARTISTS.
Location : Because the world is so full of death and horror, I try again and again to console my heart and pick the flowers that grow in the midst of hell.
Accounts : SASHA; CAT
Name : LAURRA
Artemisia Helena Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
http://wolfbogdanow.tumblr.com/

Just because the world can be cold, doesn't mean we have to be
Priority : YOU CAN FEEL THE WHOLE WORLD AND STILL FEEL LOST IN IT. SO MANY PEOPLE ARE IN PAIN - NO MATTER HOW SMART OR ACCOMPLISHED - THEY CRY, THEY YEARN, THEY HURT … WE ALL WANT THE SAME THINGS: COMFORT, LOVE, AND A PEACEFUL HEART.
Accounts : Marla, Carmen, Pheonix, Konstantin & bella
Name : Boo
Just because the world can be cold, doesn't mean we have to be
Maximilian Théo Wagner

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Success
Back to top Go down

Priority : WHAT IS BAD FOR THE HEART IS GOOD FOR THE ART. THE TERRIBLE IRONY OF OUR LIVES AS ARTISTS.
Location : Because the world is so full of death and horror, I try again and again to console my heart and pick the flowers that grow in the midst of hell.

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Judas Aaron schindler

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:31 pm

success
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down

turn me on to phantoms I follow to the edge of the earth
Priority : Crack your little souls We are the dollars and cents
Benedict Leon Kross

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:33 am

money :]]
Back to top Go down

Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Priority : You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.
Accounts : Pascal, Percival, Nadira and Safira
Name : Fire
Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Camilla Arya Knight

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Priority : Money
Name : Simona

Maricruz De La Cruz

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:07 pm

money
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grupės   

Back to top Go down