Oh Paris, you know
I held on too much .
heaven
pagalba - Page 2

pagalba

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.
Priority : Paint my kiss across your chest, be the art, I'll be the brush.
Location : Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person.
Name : LAURRA
We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.
Artemisia Ophelia Valeska

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:18 pm

@Pheonix Demetri Valeska wrote:
Boyd arba Sexgard
Back to top Go down
http://wolfbogdanow.tumblr.com/ Online

Priority : Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
Accounts : elena, Chavela, Bronis, Zemirah

Cormac Makaio Māhoe

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Back to top Go down

it's like i'm homesick for a place that doesn't even exist
it's like i'm homesick for a place that doesn't even exist
Christer Joel Sundström

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Aš nusišausiu kaip man sunku išsirinkti, man jie visi tokie karšti, kad negaliu. :x Nesitikėjau, kad taip išsiskirs visų nuomonės. Gal jaučiu prigriebsiu Farrell'į, seniai jį forumuose bemačiau. fuck it, boyd aukštesnis xd
Back to top Go down

lalala

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:47 pm

i have a question. atradau labai žavų vyriškį labiau iš realybės šou, negu, kad įžymybę. bet galvoju, veikiausiai vis tiek galiu pasičiupti jo veidą savo personažui, tiesa?
Back to top Go down

You'll always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
Priority : I'm a slave to my emotions, to my likes, to my hatred of boredom, to most of my desires.
Location : My imagination will get me a passport to hell one day.
Accounts : thalia
Name : shar
You'll always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
Adrian Perseus Eliades

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm

yuup, nebent mažai grafikos ir fotkių turėsi, tai apsvarstyk šitą aspektą, bet visumoj tai afkorz :D
Back to top Go down
http://tragedysins.tumblr.com/ Online

lalala

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:06 pm

šiaip matyt perskaičiau tavo mintis dar iš anksto, nes dar neskaičius nusprendžiau, kad per mažai grafikos. tai galvoju, gal ką pasiūlytumėt iš tokių brandesnių vyriškių (30-35m.)? šiaip labai amazing su barzda būtų.
Back to top Go down

Priority : Paint my kiss across your chest, be the art, I'll be the brush.
Location : Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person.
Name : LAURRA
Artemisia Ophelia Valeska

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:08 pm

JAMES MCAVOY  gerard butler, michael fassbender !!! bet limita amziaus perzengia:)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfbogdanow.tumblr.com/ Online

I'll be your quite afternon crush, be your violent overnight rush, make you crazy over my touch
Priority : I FIND THAT LITTLE PARTS OF ME ARE INSPIRED BY THOSE I ONCE LOVED AND THAT IS HOW I KNOW THEY ONCE EXISTED, EVEN IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT, IN MY WORLD.
Location : THE SEA, IT CALMS ME. IT SHOWS ME THAT NATURE FEELS THE SAME THINGS THAT WE DO.
Accounts : MV, KK, PV, CG & DJ
Name : Boo
I'll be your quite afternon crush, be your violent overnight rush, make you crazy over my touch
Arabella Mary Falcone

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:19 pm

Ian Elkins/Ricki Hall/Ryan Gosling/Alexander Ludwig/Aaron Taylor Johnson
Back to top Go down

This is my body and soul here,
you've got the power to control.
Priority : you fly around in planes that bring you down to meet me who loves you, like me crashing to the ground
Location : at the top of the hill, by the luminous sign, deep in the hollow, inside a wooden house under the setting sun
Accounts : Yashira Carin O'Hara & Matthew León Jansons
Name : Ieva
This is my body and soul here, you've got the power to control.
Ander Pierre Rochette

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 pm

ooo, mano kategorija čia mylimiausia...  barzdos tai ne visų galingos, bet vis tiek siūlyčiau Charlie Cox, Kit Harington, Richard Madden, Chris Hemsworth, Sebastian Stan, Aidan Turner, Daveed Diggs, Jamie Dornan, Iwan Rheon... o iš netelpančių į amžiaus rėmus daar Daniel Brühl, Chris Evans, Lee Pace, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Diego Luna, Ryan Gosling, Richard Armitage, Pedro Pascal, Aaron Stanford, Dean O'Gorman, Charlie Weber, Hugh Dancy, Hugh Jackman, Travis Fimmel, Shawn Ashmore, Dominic Monaghan, Edward Norton, Tom Burke, Oscar Isaac, Santiago Cabrera
Back to top Go down
http://m8ta.tumblr.com Online

Priority : no family is perfect. we argue, we fight. we even stop talking to each other at time, but in the end, family is family.. the love will always be there.
Location : But Paris was a very old city and we were young and nothing was simple there, not even poverty, nor sudden money, nor the moonlight, nor right and wrong nor the breathing of someone who lay beside you in the moonlight

Peter Anthony Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:59 pm

ačiū už patarimus, mielieji!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   

Back to top Go down

pagalba

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Paris, Prada, Pearls, Perfume :: forumas :: Paris is always a good idea-