Oh Paris, you know
I held on too much .
heaven
PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU - Page 2

PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Like a goddamn soldier that just can't forget the battle.
Priority : Paint my kiss across your chest, be the art, I'll be the brush.
Name : LAURRA
Like a goddamn soldier that just can't forget the battle.
Artemisia Zaria Christou

PostSubject: Re: PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU   Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Monica Bellucci

Children are knives, my mother once said. They don’t mean to, but they cut. And yet we cling to them, don’t we, we clasp them until the blood flows.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfbogdanow.tumblr.com/

This is my body and soul here,
you've got the power to control.
Priority : how did I become a lookalike of someone you used to love?
Location : so come on take my hand if you need me, just knock up on my door
Accounts : Yashira Karen O'Hara & Matthew León Jansons
Name : Ieva
This is my body and soul here, you've got the power to control.
Ander Pierre Rochette

PostSubject: Re: PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU   Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:52 pm

FC: Sophie Cookson/Lily James

Pierre & Natasha. I don't give a damn unless I'm fond of a person; but I'd sacrifice my life for those I am fond of; the rest I'd throttle if they stood in my way.

If I were not myself, but the brightest, handsomest, best man on earth, and if I were free, I would get down on my knees, this minute, and ask you for your hand. And for your love.

Natasha was less animated than she had been the day before; but that day as he looked at her Pierre sometimes felt as if he was vanishing and that neither he nor she existed any longer, that nothing existed but happiness. 'Is it possible? No, it can't be,' he told himself at every look, gesture, and word that filled his soul with joy.
Clara Duarte - mother

FC: Salma Hayek/Sandra Bullock. “If you have your father’s hair, it’s nice to see you have your mother’s brains,” she said, smiling.

Time does not really exist for mothers, with regard to their children. It does not matter greatly how old the child is - in the blink of an eye, a mother can see the child again as they were when they were born, when they learned how to walk, as they were at any age-at any time, even when the child is fully grown or a parent themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://m8ta.tumblr.com

Cover my eyes electric blue,
every single night I dream about you.
Priority : it wasn't long before I realised there was no time to waste
Location : tell me something I don't know 'cause we've been there ten times before
Accounts : Ander Pierre Rochette & Matthew León Jansons
Name : Ḥawwāh
Cover my eyes electric blue, every single night I dream about you.
Yashira Karen O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:36 am

FC: Ron Cephas Jones

Philip Schuyler to her Peggy;
Howard Stark to her Tony.
Or just Pops.  

To be the father of growing daughters is to understand something of what Yeats evokes with his imperishable phrase 'terrible beauty.' Nothing can make one so happily exhilarated or so frightened: it's a solid lesson in the limitations of self to realize that your heart is running around inside someone else's body. It also makes me quite astonishingly calm at the thought of death: I know whom I would die to protect and I also understand that nobody but a lugubrious serf can possibly wish for a father who never goes away.

(Šeimos istorija dar nėra pilnai suformuota, o merginos pavardė - mamos, tad apribojimų nėra.)
Back to top Go down

would it save you a lot of time if i gave up ant went mad now?
Priority : Success
Accounts : Цой, Mcdonald, D.V.Rochette
Name : Virginija.
would it save you a lot of time if i gave up ant went mad now?
Francisco Remarque

PostSubject: Re: PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU   Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Matt Helders

The only time we were apart was those months between january 6th and may 7th because that was the day when my neighbour, classmate, soulmate and the brother from another mother was born.
Back to top Go down

Priority : I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome.
Location : At the end of the night When I turn off the lights And the bullshit fades away I don't wanna go home alone
Accounts : Amadeus

Icarus Ace Revere

PostSubject: Re: PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:55 pm

FIRST LOVE

Amerikietė,įtakingo verslininko dukra, susižavėjusi paprastu, jaunu taksistu. Iš pradžių ji tik troško Ikarui padėti prasimušti, surasdavo jam turtingų klientų, tačiau su kiekviena diena jų jausmai vis augo, kol virto į tikrą ir nuoširdžią meilę. Atrodė, kad niekas jiems nesutrukdys būti laimingiems. Su merginos pagalba jis tapo tikrai paklausiu vairuotoju bei pradėjo savo muzikos karjerą. Pamažu vaikinas stengėsi tapti tokiu, kuris būtų vertas tokios merginos. Tačiau jų draugystei sukliudė merginos tėvas, įdavęs Ikarą policijai ir privertęs jį bėgti iš Amerikos. Vaikinas neturėjo galimybės susisiekti su mergina ir jai pranešti dėl ko išvyko, tad galiausiai ji patikėjo tėvo melu, kad Ikaras paprasčiausiai pabėgo, nes nenorėjo rimtų santykių.
CLAIM: Sophie Cookson, Lily James, Sophie Turner arba Emilia Clarke

Back to top Go down

Priority : art
Name : Justė

Frida Eleonor Bianchi

PostSubject: Re: PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU   Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:03 pm

FIRST LOVE

Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it
Back to top Go down

I burnt bridges. Broke down the walls. Swallowed the pain. But you weren’t there.
Priority : Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.
Location : If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.
Accounts : Melissa
I burnt bridges. Broke down the walls. Swallowed the pain. But you weren’t there.
Rafael Gideon Lazar

PostSubject: Re: PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU   Yesterday at 3:22 pm

Karla Souza/Keira Knightley

"We only obsess over relationships that feel unfinished."

She was art. The type of art that makes you feel a thousand things at the same time. The type of art that everyone wants to see. Her smile more worth than a picasso. Eyes gorgeous like the starry night. My Mona Lisa. My personal gallery.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU   

Back to top Go down

PAGEIDAUJU/ IEŠKAU

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Paris, Prada, Pearls, Perfume :: forumas :: Paris is always a good idea-